Carolina Carriages provides Wedding and Special Event Horse
and Carriage Service to the Northern Outer Banks from
Corolla to Hatteras, Northeastern North Carolina and Hampton
Roads, Virginia. We want to make your special day even
better. Carolina Carriages can provide a romantic and old
fashioned horse and carriage ride for a day to remember.
* Anniversary, Birthday, Proposal, Prom (private), Romantic Sunset Rides
45 minute ride in historic Elizabeth City or Manteo, the
Whalehead Club, or at your location, includes sparkling
beverage, if desired, and small memento.
* Fairs, Festivals, Grand openings (groups)
1) Short rides for 4-6 persons at a time (minimum may apply);
2) Two hours of continuous rides for your event
- Additional hours available at extra cost per hour
- up to six hours with change of horse and break for driver every
And much more!
Wrangler Farms and Carolina Carriages are hosting their Fourth Annual Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch, complete with horse drawn hayrides to its pumpkin patch. Admission is free. Hay wagon is pulled by beautiful draft horses at a cost of $5 per person. Autumn themed games are included in price. Pony rides offered by the Corolla Wild Horse Fund for a donation. Concessions are available for purchase. Only open Saturday and Sunday October 20 & 21, 2012, 12-4 pm. Call 252 491-4090 for information - October 20 and 21, 2012
Admission Free, hayrides $5 per person, various costs for attractions, food
From Chesapeake, VA, take 168 South into NC. Rt 168 changes to Rt 158 toward Outer Banks to Grandy. Pass Ace Hardware and Weeping Radish on right. Take next right at Betsy Dowdy Rd, take right on gravel road to Wrangler Farms.