Check www.FallOnTheFarm.com for specific dates of these special guests!
Magician Phil Dalton!
Cincinnati Zoo Wildlife Comes to you
Hamilton Township Fire Department and their fire engine on display.
Customer Favorites of 2009:
* Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch through Scarecrow woods!
* 7 Acre Jack and the Beanstalk themed a-MAIZ-ing Corn Maze
* Giant Slide
* Pumpkin Paintball & Egg throw
* Farmer's Tan Outhouse Photo Opt
* Lunch Concessions and Picnic area
* Corn Box (sand box with corn kernals instead of sand)
* Feed and pet the Goats, Potbelly Pig, Chickens, & Bunny
* Mural photo opts, putt putt egg, corn hole, pumpkin pitch, bubble blowing cow
2006 Best of the City award from Cincinnati Magazine! Category: Pumpkin Patch!
Fall On The Farm every weekend with U-pick pumpkins, Hayrides, Scarecrows galore, and Free kids play area. As always parking is free! Don't forget to eat a fresh made caramel apple or pick up just some delicious cider!
*2006 Best of the City Pumpkin Patch!!!
*Pumpkin Patch Bound Hayrides Over 100 Scarecrows along the way!
*USA themed 7 acre corn maze "An Afternoon in the Country!" Find the clues and fun facts to make your way from California to Florida in this a-MAIZ-ing adventure!
*FREE Jr. Farmer's Play Area
*Fresh Apple Cider
*Food & Music
Bring this Listing for a FREE CHILD'S HAYRIDE!!! - Sept 27th, 28th, Every Weekend In October
Sat 10-6 Sun 11-6
FREE admission to the Farm
I-71 to I-275 E.
Take Exit 52 (Loveland Indian Hill Exit)
L. at the bottom of the exit on to Loveland Madeira Rd.
Follow for 2.5 miles.
R. on to Loveland Avenue, continue for .5 mi
Cross the Loveland Bike Trail and RR tracks.
Immediately Turn Left onto St. Rt. 48.
Travel 3 miles, Farm is on the Left.
*Whole Trip is only 6 mi from I-275*