Due to constant changes to location(s) hours, days and availability, please check the location website or contact via phone prior to planning a visit.
The Sorosis Club of Orange City is a women’s civic organization which was formed in 1958. A group of local women banded together to build a youth hall for the children of Orange City after the original hall was destroyed in a fire. The idea was to raise funds to have the hall rebuilt, and upon its completion, to continue care and maintain the hall for future generations. Through the hard-working efforts of the Sorosis Women and generous donations from local residents and Merchants, the hall was completed in the early 1960’s and continues to operate today.