The Fall Harvest Season
Now is the time to come visit Axdahl's Garden Farm & Greenhouse and share the thrill of the Fall Harvest. All Fall activities are available now except Hay Rides (rides should be available last weekend in Sept).
Push a wheelbarrow or pull a wagon with the kids down a woodsy trail to one of the Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patches to find acres and acres of pumpkins for as far as the eye can see! The pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes from giant 200 pounders to mini, and they have the best handles (stems) around!!
Click here to view Twin Cities Live video segment about Axdahl's!
There are so many fun things to do! Spend as much or as little time as you like.
• pet and feed the animals in the petting zoo
• find your way through the corn maze
• take a hayride, $5 - Sat & Sun 11-4 every half hour. Group reservations available.
• experience Silo Theatre now showing "Spookley--The Square Pumpkin* - Click here for more info about our Spookley, The Square Pumpkin school tours.
• take pictures amongst the bright orange pumpkins.
Wander through the beautifully restored red barn to find the perfect fall decorations.
• thousands of pumpkins
• decorated Indian corn
• colorful gourds
• delicious winter squashes
• corn stalks
• hay & straw bales
• gorgeous fall mums,
• and lots more!
Bring a picnic lunch! Your family will want to spend a fun fall afternoon at Axdahl's Garden Farm & Greenhouse. Admission is free! - Oct. 7,8,14,15,21,22,28,29,30,&31
$12 Buy 2 tickets get one free Halloween 2011 ONLY!!!
One mile north of Highway 36 on Manning Ave. We are located on the corner of Manning Ave and 75th Street.
Roadside Stand & Greenhouse
7452 Manning Avenue
Stillwater, MN 55082
Leave a Reply ·